I will try to keep a list of all the things I update here, so any
repeat visitors to my web page do not have to re-read things
they may already have read.
29 December 1997
Break is going well. Working for the army again. I have a bit
more time to update. I added a few new pics to my pictures page but I am too lazy to link to
them. Besides, half the fun is finding the new ones! (hint one is on the
main picture page and two are on my college pictures page).
13 December 1997
Wish me luck on exams! I have 3 on monday :( I have updated my
Lynx Bookmarks in anticipation of
getting home on friday. Enjoy
9 December 1997
Exams are coming, and afterwards these pages will get updated a
bit more. Sorry about that. I did update my Unofficial
JC pages a bit to reflect my recent trip home and adventures at JC.
Check it out.
29 November 1997
Again sorry about the lack of updates but school is being a pain.
I did find time to update my JC Page with info on
variety show and other random JC happeneings.
10 November 1997
Sorry, classes are keeping me very busy. I did update the
Class of '96 E-mail page. Please
check it and let me know of any discrepacies.
Finally, I have heard more talk of my JC page being negative and
Anti-JC. Read it carefully. Some things JC does I don't approve of, but
that doesn't mean I am out to get the school. Basically the page is meant
as a semi-humorous look back from a recent Alumni. It is not for pro-JC
propoganda. For that go see the official web site ;). Well later...
27 October 1997
Had time to update a tiny bit. I am really over-run with work
right now, so I apologize to all of you regulars who check my page often
[I see you in the logs]. In any case, besides my updates to TB1 (only on
Linux-GGI, which probably only 50 people in the world run so don't bother
checking it out), the only other thing I have updated recently is the main
story at my squirrel page. Happy
Halloween and I'll catch you later....
Sorry about the long delay in the updates... Been really really
really insanely busy doing HW (and procrastinating when I am not doing the
HW). But I am managing. I have been updating bit by bit some pages but
nothing major. I have updated the squirrel page a bit, and I have been
working on Tom Bombem [except only people running LinuxGGI can play it,
which is only like 100 people in the world at this point]. ANyway I am
going home next week for Homecoming with Marie ;) But otherwise no major
changed just yet.. sorry about that....
16 September 1997
I just caught some weird guy from Chicago trying to break into my
computer. He wouldn't have succeded anyway, but since I caught it quick
enough I actually did a unix-talk to him. His method of breaking in only
works if you run Unix, an old version of the Apache Web Server, the
/cgi-bin/phf program, and don't have shadowed passwords. As he told me,
this eliminates 99% of the people. The remaining 1% though he said he can
sometimes break in. I found him annoying and told him so.
What else is new. Well I want to add more stuff but haven't had a
chance. I have added a new funny picture
of Marie that I stole from John's web site. This is an old pick; at
the time we were worried she might be the unabomber. But it turns out it
9 September 1997
WOW! Marie signed my guestbook! That just made my day.
You can too! See below for details.
You can now view the access stats of those who visit my
page. A snuck a gif from my dorm computer on my main page,
so I can sorta gauge who visits that too. Go to
page and select "Web Access Statistics" to see
who visits my page [updated at 4 am daily]
7 September 1997
I wrote an odd story sort of comparing the up-rising of Linux
against microsoft to starwars. You can
view it here although it is an obscure hacker type thing that normal
people might not understand.
Sign my guestbook! See September 3rd on info how!
3 September 1997
I am adding some extra things, LIKE A GUESTBOOK. All is
under-construction, but they will be run off my dorm computer.
See My dorm computer page for details.
1 September 1997
I have moved back in at college, so watch for updates!