Get this pretty neat game. It is similar to the BattleShip (tm) game you
might have played before. Try to sink the computer's fleet before he
Get the current release at github:
Get the current stable release here:
(42K) (23 December 2021)
23 December 2021
14 May 1997
- After nearly 25 years, release version 1.1!
- Update to compile on FreeBSD and modern Linux.
- Fix segfault caused by undefined behavior in C compiler.
- Improve the AI slightly.
- Better title screen.
- Tone down the "must enter all your personal info into a linked list
database" at the start
- Update 25 year old contact info
- Clean up the whitespace (pointless code churn!)
- Release version 1.0!
- Tested on Linux, Irix, and SunOS, also on DOS.
- Was final project for ENEE114 class at University of Maryland
Historical Release from 1997.
UNIX VERSION: seabattle-1.0.tar.gz
(40K) (13 May 1997)
- Compiles on Linux, Irix (SGI) and on SUN
- Will not Compile on Digital Unix
- Requires curses library
- Linux version has color and 8-bit digital sound (if sound card)
DOS VERSION: seabat10.zip (131K)
Back to the VMW
Back to my homepage.
©VMW Web Design (
vince _at_ deater.net
): 23 December 2021