What's New 1999
12 August 1999
- Happy Birthday John and Marie!
- I updated my Pictures Page.
Have rearranged it somewhat, and added a few more pictures.
- Yes I will update the picture of me on the opening page... hopefully
one of me with my newly-painted car. If only I can somehow get a
conjunction of the proper combination of me, camera, car, marie, digital
camera, and/or scanner together.....
8 July 1999
- Added a page and some ansi-graphcis about Utopia BBS which I used to frequent way back
- Added my new Linux utility, ansi2gif.
23 June 1999
- I have just massively updated the pages. A lot of changes were
minor, but I will highlight the major ones.
- If you are here for Linux things, I released a new version of
- Re-arranged and added some new stuff to my JC page.
- Finally added a friends link page.
- Finally updated the squirrel messa bit.
27 May 1999
- School is out, so I have time to work on things maybe. So many
things I want to do this summer, we'll see how many actually pan out.
- Pote a note on my tb1 page. Apparently Linuxberg Gave TB1 4 penguins, which
is odd because tb1 hasn't compileg against any recent GGI snapshot in
ages... I hope to remedy that this summer.
- They gave us 25megs of disk quota instead of 7.5 so I can make the
layout of files a bit saner... this shouldn't effect anything you'd likely
to notice though [assuming I arrange things correctly].
- That's about it. Sorry to dissapoint. I do have access to a scanner,
so I might add some pics soon.
2 April 1999
- OK, time to update a few things. I've been bugged enough and
finally found time to change a few things here and there. I really don't
have all that much time anymore [if you don't understand this, go find a
Junior year EE and ask him/her how much time they have]. But, life
continues and maybe I will update things a bit more regularly in the
- Added some new poems about my dorm at my Poetry Page.
- I got a hair cut. I had gone 6 months without one. If you have only
seen me recently with excess hair, you can be shocked by looking at this picture.
- Also released the newest version of Linux Logo if any of you out there
reading this are here because of my linux programming efforts.
- Well that is all for now. Hopefully there will be more updates in the
11 January 1999
- Well Happy New Year everybody. I've been meaning to update at
least SOMETHING for a while. I've been so busy as of late. At school
every hour not spent playing "Tetris Attack" is spent diligently working
on school work [more or less]. The EE department seems to think free time
is evil, and manages to throw homework on top of homework. I'll manage,
but of course I won't have time to update these pages as often as I once
- To further clraify why I have no time, see my Spring 1999 Schedule recently updated.
- Also, if you happen to run Linux, I have made a new page for my
semi-popular Linux Logo program.
- That's all for now.. I wish I could guarantee more in the future.
I'll see what I can do.
©VMW Web Design (vince _at_ deater.net): 1999