Children's Museums and Zoos We've Been To
This is just a list of Children's Museums and Zoos we've been to.
At some point we obtained a local zoo pass and museum pass, both
with reciprocal privledges. Thus everywhere we go we seek out
places we can get in for "free".
- Baltimore Zoo. Went there in my youth, haven't taken the kids.
- Birmingham, AL.
- Chattanooga Zoo. One of our kids is on the cover of the zoo map.
- Knoxville Zoo. Where our current membership is.
- Lehigh Valley
- National Aviary, Pittsburgh
- National Zoo (in Washington DC). Free to everyone, haven't taken
the kids yet.
- Roanoke, Virginia
- Syracuse, New York. 2004? Haven't taken kids.
- Augusta Maine
- Chattanooga (K's favorite)
- East Tennessee Discovery Center (Knoxville TN)
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Oak Ridge, Tennessee (where our pass is from)
- Sciencenter, Ithaca New York
- Winchester, Virginia
Back to main homepage